The project URBAN GREEN TRAIN - Urban green education for enterprising Agricultural innovation aims to encourage pioneering business oriented initiatives on Urban Agriculture based on knowledge exchange, mutual cooperation and innovation among SMEs, policy makers and Higher Education Institutions as to meet the global demand for urban green innovation. URBAN GREEN TRAIN wants to provide lifelong learning opportunities to adult learners through a flexible path that can be entered at different life stages for the creation of new business-oriented initiatives in Urban Agriculture. The URBAN GREEN TRAIN project has been funded with the support of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
URBAN GREEN TRAIN partners comes from four different countries in Europe: Italy, France, Germany and The Netherlands.
1) Multiplier event on the main results of the URBAN GREEN TRAIN project: 30 March 2017 14.00-17.30 hrs in Aeres Almere
(Stadhuisstraat 18 ) NL
2) The Sixth Newsletter is now on line
3) ENROLLMENT FOR THE URBAN GREEN TRAIN PILOT COURSE ARE NOW CLOSED
4) The fifth Newsletter is now on line
5) The first Intellectual Output is on-line and downloadable HERE